marshmellowsmarshmellows

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

this is just too funny! I had tears of laughter in my eyes. the animation was too funny! best i've seen on newgrounds

Black & White Escape: House Black & White Escape: House

This is a great game. I like that there are a lot of items and I didn't need a walk-through. It took me a little more than 35 minutes, but it was worth it.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Whoa! This is a great series. No wonder my sister loved it so much!

Escape THE GAME Escape THE GAME

I like the game and the dialogue was interesting for such length, but I am constantly attacked by concurrent looping ads with only sound and no visuals when starting the game and the game won't unpause after being paused. I keep clicking on the button for my language over the transparent ad(s) for the chance of another ad not to load again. I think they'll load forever if I let them. When the game is paused, I found no way to unpause it. The mouse was hidden and the custom cursor would not move.

Muja responds:

That's a rare bug that occured to me once... I couldn't fix it because it never happened again (at least, to me) so it's hard to uderstand what's causing it.
I hope that if you refresh the page the pause screen should work normally again.

Thanks for the review!